Foundation Repair Services in San Antonio, TX
Drainage Services & Foundation Repair in San Antonio, TX
Without a proper drainage system, your home or business is at risk of flooding, water damage, structural damage, and mold growth. At Mitchco Foundation Repair, we have decades of experience in general contracting, installing drainage systems, and providing professional foundation repair in San Antonio, TX. We’re a family-owned and operated business, and we put our customers at the center of every decision. Our goal is to maintain our customers’ properties’ safety, comfort, and value by offering comprehensive drainage correction and foundation repair services. Call us today to schedule a consultation or request a free estimate for contracting services or drainage services.
Drainage Repair & Drainage Correction
We provide drainage repair and drainage correction for homes, businesses, and new construction. If your home has frequent flooding, soil or landscaping erosion, and signs of water damage, you may not have an effective drainage system. We can do an inspection, assess your property’s drainage needs, and either design and implement a drainage system or provide drainage repair or drainage correction. Our drainage services also include inspecting your home, foundation, basement, and crawl space for signs of water damage. We offer foundation raising and foundation repair services, waterproofing, and crawl space repair.
- Drainage Repair Services – If your home or business has poor drainage, you’re at risk of flooding, cracks in your walls and foundation, structural damage, and mold and mildew growth. We can assess, repair, and correct drainage systems so they function efficiently and effectively.
- Drainage Correction Services – If your home or office doesn’t have a drainage system in place or it isn’t working properly, we can offer drainage correction. Our drainage services include waterproofing, installing French drains and gutter systems, and installing sump pumps. We also offer foundation, crawl space, and drywall repair services if your property has developed water damage.
Foundation Repair Services
Our reliable, professional foundation repair services maintain your property’s safety, structural integrity, and value. We offer comprehensive inspections that include checking your property’s drainage system, looking for signs of water damage, and checking for cracks, mold, mildew, pests, and anything else that could compromise the structural integrity of your property’s foundation. We have decades of experience in general contracting, foundation repair, and drainage correction. Our comprehensive foundation services include:
- Pier foundation repair
- Foundation repair services
- Lintel repair and restoration
- Apartment foundation repair
- Residential foundation repair
- Commercial foundation repair
- Concrete slab foundation repair
- Foundation raising and foundation lifting
Inspections & General Contracting
Our drainage and foundation repair services are under warranty and include annual inspections. We also offer general contracting services, and we are a Home Advisor Elite Service Professional, which means that our work adheres to the strictest possible standards. We can perform comprehensive home and business inspections for early warning signs of water damage, drainage issues, structural damage, cracks, mold and mildew growth, and pest infestations. Call us today for:
- Facility maintenance and service
- Professional concrete flatwork installation
- Residential and commercial construction issues
Why Choose Mitchco Foundation Repair
At Mitchco Foundation Repair, we have over three decades of experience in general contracting, foundation repair, and drainage repair. We’re a family-owned and operated business, and we’re dedicated to providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. Our skilled, experienced team is professional and punctual and works hard to improve the safety and comfort of each customer’s property. We also offer in-house payment plans with no interest, and our work is under a warranty that includes annual inspections.
Our team is highly trained, experienced, and qualified. As general contractors, we meet the following qualifications:
- City Bonded (Municipally Mandated)
- City-licensed (Municipally Mandated)
- Member of the National Foundation Repair Association
- Payment Options Available (Beyond Industry Standards)
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Limited Lifetime warranty of installed piers (Industry Standard)
- Locate performed to excavate before conducting the job (State Law)
- An annual inspection of installed piers (Beyond Industry Standards)
- Insurance policy with minimal requirements (Municipally Mandated)
- Diagram of elevation reading and pier placement (Industry Standard)
- Plumbing test conducted pre- and post-job (Beyond Industry Standard)
- Insurance policy for foundation repair (Beyond Municipally Mandated)
- City permit obtained before conducting the job (Municipally Mandated)
- Engineer Report upon completion for your records and City Hall (Municipally Mandated)
Call to Schedule Foundation Repair or Drainage Service
Call us today to request an estimate for foundation repair or drainage service in San Antonio, TX. We can do an onsite assessment and inspection to determine if your property’s drainage system is functioning properly. We have decades of experience in foundation and drainage services and general contracting, and we can find the most efficient, effective, and affordable solution for your needs.