Exterior Water Management Service in San Antonio, TX
Strategic Exterior Water Management in San Antonio, TX
When your home or business has poor drainage, rainwater or a burst pipe can cause flooding and water damage. This increases your risk of structural issues, cracks in your foundation, mold, mildew growth, and unwanted pests and animals. At Mitchco Foundation Repair, our general contracting specialists have decades of experience in exterior water management in San Antonio, TX. We offer comprehensive assessments of homes and businesses to identify areas of risk, signs of damage, and poor drainage systems. Our water management solutions include drainage services, drainage correction and repair, waterproofing, and sump pump installation. Call us today to schedule a consultation for a water management and drainage system that will protect your home or business’s value, safety, and comfort.
What Is Water Management?
Exterior water management is the implementation of strategic drainage solutions and water diversion systems that keep water away from the foundation of your property. Water management can redirect rain and stormwater, overflow from roofs and gutters, and water from leaks or burst pipes. The most commonly used water management and drainage system is roof gutters. Most people are familiar with what gutter systems are used for and how they operate. In some cases, gutter systems aren’t enough to fully protect a property from water damage. Our general contracting specialists at Mitchco Foundation Repair can do a full inspection of your home or business and evaluate your existing drainage system. We can then determine if you need drainage correction, drainage repair, or a new water management or drainage water system.
Signs You Need a Drainage System
You rely on your home’s drainage system to keep water and moisture out of your home and away from its foundation. Without a proper exterior water management system, you’re at risk of foundation problems, erosion, water damage, mold and mildew, HVAC and electrical problems, and pest and animal infestations. You may end up needing extensive and expensive foundation repairs. Our team can evaluate your home’s drainage system and find effective water management solutions. We can help if you notice any of these signs of problems with your home’s drainage system:
- Musty odors.
- Overflowing gutters.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Pest or animal infestations.
- Higher energy bills than usual.
- Water stains in your basement.
- Cracks in your walls or foundation.
- Peeling or bubbling paint, plaster, or wallpaper.
- Flooding in your crawl space, basement, or yard.
- Electrical issues or problems with your HVAC system.
- Drain flooding or slow flow through your existing drainage system.
- Erosion, soil movement, and migration of landscaping rocks or mulch.
- Strange sounds from your drainage system, including gurgling or rushing water.
Our Water Management Solutions
Our exterior water management solutions offer comprehensive protection from water damage and structural problems. We will design a drainage system based on the size of your home, the scope of your drainage needs, the slope and grade of your property, and any existing signs of drainage issues. Our drainage system services include drainage repair and drainage correction:
- Sump Pumps – A sump pump is a powerful system that senses water or moisture infiltration. When it turns on, it sucks or pumps water out of your crawl space or basement and into a drainage system, where it is diverted away from your home’s foundation.
- French Drains – A French drain system uses a trench to divert water away from your home using gravity. The trench is lined in gravel or rocks and often includes a perforated pipe installed on top of the rocks to prevent ground seepage.
- Other Drainage Systems – Besides French drains, we offer other drainage correction solutions. We can install an EZflow system from NDS, which uses Poly-Rock, a polystyrene aggregate. We install it as an underground tube covered in dirt and grass. The tube directs water away from your home’s foundation, crawl space, and basement.
- Waterproofing – Crawl space and basement waterproofing protect your home from water damage, mold, mildew, and structural problems. Our waterproofing solutions include drainage systems, sump pump or French drain installations, gutter systems, and dehumidifiers.
- Crawl Space Recovery – Crawl space recovery solutions keep water and moisture out of your crawl space, preventing water damage, electrical and HVAC issues, mold and mildew, structural problems, and pest and animal infestations. Our crawl space repair and recovery solutions utilize drainage systems and waterproofing to protect your home.
Why Choose Mitchco Foundation Repair
At Mitchco Foundation Repair, our team is committed to improving the safety, structural integrity, value, and comfort of each customer’s property. We specialize in drainage services, water management solutions, waterproofing, drywall and foundation repair services, and general contracting services. We have been a trusted leader in the industry since we first opened in 1997. Each member of our team is highly qualified and trained and committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. We operate our family-owned business with honesty and integrity and take our job seriously. We are a Home Advisor Elite Service Professional, meaning we adhere to the highest standards in the industry. All of our work is done under warranty and includes annual inspections.
Learn More About Drainage Water Systems in San Antonio, TX
Call us today or contact us online to schedule a consultation for water management solutions in San Antonio, TX. We’ll send one of our experienced general contracting specialists to your home or business for an inspection. We’ll assess your existing drainage system, look for signs of water damage or other problems, and find effective, efficient water management solutions