Crawl Space Repair Service in San Antonio, TX
Professional Crawl Space Repair in San Antonio, TX
Your home’s crawl space may be out of sight, but it shouldn’t be out of mind. Without proper crawl space maintenance, you are at risk of water damage, structural problems, mold and mildew growth, insulation issues, and pest and animal infestations. At Mitchco Foundation Repair, our general contracting specialists have decades of experience in crawl space recovery and crawl space repair in San Antonio, TX. We can complete a structural home inspection to fully assess and evaluate your home and determine if there are signs of damage that indicate you need to repair the crawl space or foundation. We also offer drywall repair, waterproofing, and drainage solutions to protect your home’s foundation and crawl space from water damage. Call us today to schedule a consultation or request a crawl space foundation repair estimate.
Signs You Need Crawl Space Recovery Services
Your home’s crawl space is a small, cramped area between the bottom floor of your home and the ground. It provides space for plumbing and HVAC components and electrical wiring. They protect these components from exposure to damp ground and moisture. At Mitchco Foundation Repair, we offer crawl space recovery solutions that solve common crawl space problems. We fully assess the space, identify risks and signs of damage, and implement solutions. Our general contracting specialists can help if you notice any signs you need crawl space repair, such as:
- Musty odors.
- Rotten or soggy wood.
- Groundwater seepage.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Sagging or sloping floors.
- Cracks in your foundation.
- Erosion near or in the crawl space.
- A sudden increase in your energy bills for no reason.
- Signs of pest or animal infestations in the crawl space.
- Flooding or poor drainage around your home’s foundation.
- High levels of moisture, humidity, or condensation in the crawl space.
How We Repair Crawl Spaces & Foundations
Our crawl space repair and crawl space recovery services are designed to control moisture, prevent water damage, and improve drainage. We may suggest one or more of the following crawl space recovery solutions:
- Waterproofing – Waterproofing your crawl space will protect it from water, moisture, condensation, and humidity. This will reduce your risk of foundation damage, electrical and HVAC issues, structural problems, and pest and animal infestations. Our crawl space waterproofing solutions include gutter and drainage systems, sump pump installations, and dehumidifiers.
- Sump Pump Installation – A sump pump is a powerful piece of equipment that senses moisture or water infiltration and activates a motor that pumps water up and redirects it from the home’s foundation and crawl space.
- French Drain Installation – A French drain is a trench filled with rocks or gravel. It uses gravity to direct rainwater and groundwater away from the home’s foundation and crawl space.
- Drainage Correction – We also offer other drainage solutions, including EZflow from NDS, which uses a polystyrene aggregate to provide drainage correction. We can also install PVC or PCPC pipes to direct the flow of water away from your home. The pipe is installed over river rock with a grating underneath.
Our Structural Home Inspection Services
Every home is different, and crawl space repair, foundation repair, and waterproofing services are not one-size-fits-all. That is why our team at Mitchco Foundation Repair offers structural home inspection services to assess and evaluate your home’s specific needs and areas of risk. We use state-of-the-art technology, sensitive and powerful equipment, rigorous testing methods, forensics, and our decades of expertise to assess the specific needs of each property we visit. Our structural home inspections can uncover signs of water damage, foundation issues, structural problems, cracks, mold and mildew growth, humidity and moisture infiltration, pest and animal infestations, and any other problem that could affect your home’s structural integrity and safety. We will then make professional recommendations for solutions to restore your home’s safety, value, and comfort.
Why Choose Mitchco Foundation Repair
At Mitchco Foundation Repair, we have been providing structural home inspections and foundation repair services in San Antonio since 1997. Our team of highly qualified, educated, and trained general contracting specialists have experience working with residential and commercial customers on jobs of all types and scopes. We are a Home Advisor Elite Service Professional, which means we must adhere to the industry’s strictest standards. In our decades in the business, we have become an industry leader and trusted provider of crawl space repair, foundation repair, drainage services, and general contracting services for the community. We work hard, are committed to quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, and take our job seriously. Our goal is to improve the safety, value, and comfort of each customer’s property.
Schedule a Consultation for Crawl Space Services
Call us today to schedule a consultation or request an estimate for crawl space services in San Antonio, TX. A member of our experienced team of general contracting specialists will visit your home to do a comprehensive assessment and evaluation. We will look for signs of crawl space damage, water damage, foundation issues, structural problems, mold and mildew growth, cracks, pests and animals, and other problems. We can then offer our professional opinion and recommendations for crawl space recovery and repairs