Concrete Slab and Pier and Beam Raise and Repair and Lifting in San Antonio, TX
Just like a single-family home’s foundation can settle and become unstable, an apartment building’s foundation can suffer similar problems. This is not something to ignore or take lightly. MitchCo Foundation Repair & Contracting Services has decades of experience tackling these kinds of issues with techniques such as concrete lifting and foundation leveling. We have earned the trust of homeowners and business owners in San Antonio with our professionalism, knowledge, and ability.
Your apartment building will require foundation repair over time. Some signs of serious issues may not be obvious initially, so it’s important to pay attention to subtle problems that might not appear to be foundation-related on the surface. Look for the following concerns personally, ask your superintendent or apartment manager to make a note of their observations, and regularly review tenants’ complaints.
Some potential signs of foundation problems:
- Windows and doors no longer open easily. This could be due to the settling of the building’s foundation.
- Sloped floors likely mean the foundation is no longer level. You can test the severity of the angle by trying to roll a ball or other round object from one side of the room to the other.
- Interior wall cracks, but not necessarily exterior ones, often mean your foundation needs repair.
- Uneven spacing, or any spacing at all, between the crown molding and the ceiling probably indicates that the building is sinking.
- Porches and patios seem to have shifted away from the apartment building.
- Believe it or not, even plumbing leaks could affect the superstructure’s foundation.
Our expert contractors have been doing foundation raising and leveling work for many years. After you have determined your apartment building might need repair, give us a call. We’ll come out and evaluate your situation. If we assess that your building should have the foundation leveled, the process is not as complicated as you might think. Often, it involves underpinning and raising the superstructure. Depending on the extent of the problem and other factors, we will use steel piers, pilings, or hybrid concrete-steel piers along with hydraulic jacks to perform the lifting and leveling. We try to cause as little disruption as possible for your tenants.
Warranty and payment plans
We know the safety of your tenants and your business investment are at stake. For these reasons and others, we give our customers peace of mind with a limited lifetime warranty and annual inspections so that everyone feels secure in the knowledge that the building is safe to inhabit.
Should you encounter any issues, contact us. Our San Antonio concrete repair company can offer you a free estimate if you need exterior repairs. The phone number is (210) 635-7577. If you need financing, we offer payment plans with no interest, no finance charges, and no credit check! We’re extremely committed to customer service, and meeting your expectations isn’t enough—we will exceed them.
Call (210) 635-7577 today to schedule a consultation.